Would you guys join a forum contest where you could get feedback!

Hey guys! Me and another fellow episode person want to make an forum contest! This is just a fun contest where you can get feedback if you choose to and a way to bring new readers together. The winners would get recongized and shoutout/promotion. Would you guys join and do you have any suggestions for us? This not only a chat to spread awareness of our contest but to hear what you guys would suggest in how we conduct the contest. If you want updates about the contest, follow @forumcontest

Edit:
Guys the Contest is up and running! Please click the link here and check it out!

Hi. Where is the link for the contest theme?

Here’s the poll for the contest. Don’t forget to spread the word about the contest and to follow @forumcontest for updates

Thank you.

Yes I would join! The deadline would have to be far away though :sweat_smile:

We understand! We’ll try to set a deadline that’s reasonable ofc! Please follow us on instagram and spread the word! And don’t forget to vote!

I am doing the Episode contest. If you have a contest in the future, I’ll definitely consider it.

If this contest goes well, I definitely want to think about doing it again.

I wish you luck. I can help you promote it on IG and FB when you are ready if you like.

Ty

It’s up and running! So excited!!! :sweat_smile::grinning:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: