Would you guys read a Classic story?

So I’m writing a story in Classic as I find it easier to work with. Before I start working on Chapter 3, I wanted to ask if people would still read it. Lots of people say that the eyes are weird, the animation is weird, etc. but would you read a classic story?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d read a story in classic.
I’d read a story in any style ^^
To me, it’s the story line that matters the most, not the style : )

4 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

when I first got on episode classic was the only style and I couldn’t stand it so I never reaturned to episode until janusry of this year so to answer that question nope, sorry.

2 Likes

Yes, I would read it because I love Classic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly no, I’d read Limelight and ink but classic is a bit weird for me.

3 Likes

I don’t know why but the classic makes me feel uncomfortable so for me that’s a no but I know a lot of others who love classic and would definitely read the story!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t.
I seriously don’t know why would anyone at this point make a Classic story, when we have INK and LL that are developed far better than Classic. The only reason I could think of is unwillingness to learn how to code in INK/LL.
I don’t read Classic stories.

3 Likes

Yes, I would read it.

Not just because it’s my most favorite of the 3, but I actually read any story regardless of the art style. I would be missing out on a lot of great stories if I didn’t. I enjoy all of the styles for different reasons.

I feel that the story itself will always holds the most importance. The art style is just a preference and a medium to tell it in. It doesn’t matter to me at all. Whether it’s Classic, Ink, Limelight, or Spotlight, in the end, without a killer story to tell regardless of how the styles differ, there’d be nothing to look forward to above all else, in my opinion.

2 Likes

No, I wouldn’t read a classic story. I’m Sorry but I just hate the style and it’s animations.

1 Like

I try not to judge a story based on its style because it can still be good, but classic is honestly my least favorite (I used to kinda like it when I was younger, but not anymore lol). However, if the cover and description looked well-done and interesting, then I would at least try out the first chapter.

2 Likes

I cannot read a classic story, style it’s so weird and uncomfortable and the way they look, and their animations. I really dislike it, the second, I saw a classic, I feel out of my bed because it was so ugly, but hey, that is my opinion.
bitmoji-20181224010531 bitmoji-20181224010458
bitmoji-20181224010441

1 Like

i would, but classic is so outdated and is so limited.

1 Like

I would read it if the storyline is amazing but honestly, it wont be the same. When Ink and limelight have so many better features, most readers wont read classic so I’d prefer if it wasnt classic and ot is advisable you do not write in classic. But at the end of the day, choice is yours.

1 Like

I’ve tried but I find classic style so visually unappealing …
I am unable to tolerate it for some reason.

Sorry but no. The only classic’s I read is written by Joseph Evans…if it’s anyone else I won’t. I think the female characters are ok…but the male characters look creepy af! Besides the animation is just not smooth, hated it.

I would totally read a classic story. Tbh you should publish your story in your favorite style, it doesn’t matter what other people think!

3 Likes

I find, as do others in my family, the classic style to make the characters look unnaturally skinny. It’s not good for me to be exposed to seeing this, as I’m still recovering from anorexia. However, before anorexia, I would read it, because the storyline matters more. It’s simply just not good for me.

Same I got episode when there was only classic and I wuz like No then they relased ink and I re- downloaded :joy: