Would you guys read a story with chapters based on songs?

Like the title says. I’m currently in a writing slump with the stories I was working on and decided I wanted to try something new to get me back into the groove of things.

Anyways, my idea was to create an episode story, and each chapter would be a different story, inspired by a song. So basically each chapter would be its own story based on a popular, or not so popular song.

While I think it would be an interesting idea, as well as a good way to get out of my writing funk, I wanted to come on here and ask y’all if you guys would even be interested in reading such a thing.

And if you guys have any suggestions for songs to write short stories on, I’d love to hear them! Thank you :smile:

3 Likes

I think that’s pretty creative! I know a lot of stories get boring, but this would keep it interesting and it’s very unique. I’d read it :))

1 Like

this sounds fun! I’d love to read it :))

1 Like

That’s great to hear! Do you think that it would be a good idea to also get song ideas from people on the forums as well, as a way to interact with potential readers and such?

Thank you for your encouragement! Do you think it would be smart to also ask people on the forums for song ideas, of course, giving credit to them if I use their song idea, but just to interact with potential readers?

1 Like

Yea, i think it would be good to make sure your story has songs that people like

1 Like

your idea is creative and original, im sure others would love to help in any way that can! and yes!! letting readers contribute their own song choices would spike engagement and interest as well! good luck!:white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your encouragement!! I really appreciate it :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.