Would you guys read this story :c

Hey everyone! :DD
I released my first story a few weeks ago, and since I have nothing better to do during quarantine, I’m writing a second story.
Summary: Katerina is an 18 year old girl who is gifted with the ability to inflict an excruciating pain and block out anyone’s interference. Her unique gift has made her the prized possession in the family, as her supernatural mother uses her talents to torture others for information. But once her mother tells Katerina she must have an arranged marriage to another supernatural, Katerina has had enough. With only some paper bills and a few pieces of clothing, she runs away to New York, where she meets Phoenix, a boy with a similar past. But the second they touch, a connection occurs, and they switch powers. Now every other day, they must learn to control each other’s gifts, and then be back to normal the next day. Somehow they have to break the curse, before it breaks them.
Would anyone read it story, because it’s also in INK, so I doubt many LL lovers will want to give it a go, I just feel like ink is better for stories with power overlays. It’ll be in the action section. :DD

1 Like

THIS SOUNDS AMAZING. Wait so…is it out already?

1 Like

tyy!! and no, I just started planning everything out, haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.