Would you like me to read your story?

Hiiiii, I’m bored and feel like reading some stories! Would you like me to read yours?

Just tell me your story name and episode name and I’ll give you my HONEST feedback!

Much love<3 Have a great day!

14 Likes

I would love for you to read my story, and I should have a new story coming out sometime after the weekend, and I’ll let you know when I publish it.

1 Like

Sounds good! Just let me know.

1 Like

I will be glad if you can read my story and share your feedback either here or the fanmail​:two_hearts::two_hearts:

Author name : hipsy_writes
Story Title : OV: THE HIDDEN TRUTH (Where I’m From)
Genre : Drama
Description : In a town, where women belong to the kitchen and are made housewives. Chadsela embarks on a journey to achieve her goals no matter what. Will she succeed?
Instagram name : @hipsy_writes
Chapters Published : **4 chapters published and more coming soon **
story link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

You can also read my story “Falling For Him” a fantasy genre and share your thought

1 Like

Here’s mine. I hope you enjoy reading!

Story Cards

1 Like

I’d love for you to read my story and give me your feedback! Please PM me with all your thoughts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Genre: Thriller
# of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Story Link: Desperation Story Link

1 Like

I would super appreciate it if you read mine!!:))

OV: Kiss and Don’t Tell
Genre: LGBTQ+
Description: A “kiss” now has the potential to ruin your entire life. Can you learn to accept yourself and figure out who is targeting you?

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 14 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 15 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread :blush:

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

1 Like

Hii! I just read the first episode and I’m so interested and can’t wait to continue reading! Thank you for sharing with me!

1 Like

Thank you so much💕 @Kattt

Hello, thank you so much for this topic. I would be really glad if you give my story a shout :purple_heart::purple_heart:.

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 12
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Hi!! Just read the first episode , you’re and amazingggg author don’t stop!!

1 Like

Hi thank you for this :face_holding_back_tears:.

Title: Deathly Wish
Author: Ryder
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 11 but more to come
Description: After a tragic death, her curse was triggered making her the first and last of her kind. Will she learn to accept her mate or end up killing him for her own gain?
Uses a point system to determine ending/unlock certain scenes, No CC, & uses custom poses

Cover done by @yin

If you’re interested, I just released my second story and submitted it into the OV contest! I’d love an honest opinion on what you think about the storyline for far:

I also have a trailer for the story posted on my Instagram @wonhe89 if you wanna check out the general storyline before you start reading!

OV: JUNE
By Won-he

1 Like

Hi love! I just read your first episode and I absolutely loved it, can’t wait to read more!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :star_struck:

Hiii! I loveee all the tappable overlays I can tell a lot of work and effort was put into it! You definitely deserve more reads! Thank you for sharing your story with me!!

1 Like