Would you like me to read your story?

Title: OV: Acing Life

Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: A group of friends learning to go through the motions of life while at the mercy of an oppressive society that looks to bring them down.

4 mcs, 1 Li (For one of the main characters), choices

Story link: OV: Acing Life

IG link: @kacey_16_episode

Title : The vampire prince
Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 40 Completed + bonus
(Lesbian Option)
Description : Chances are, you’ll meet an enchanting stranger. But behind the handsome man lies a dark and thrilling secret. Will you tempt fate and unravel his mystery?CC/ART
Link Episode Writer Portal

Story: THE RESCUER
MC: Female
CC available
Description: A social media lover “YOU” got stuck with five strangers in jungle who all had a dark secret.
Can she RESCUE herself and reveal their dark secret?
Read and find out
GENRE: Adventure, Mystery, Drama.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hello, here are my stories, hope you’ll like it.:blush:

You can read mine
“The Crush Project”
Go check it out :two_hearts:

Description: After receiving an anonymous love letter, you team up with your worst enemy to turn your crush into your boyfriend. (Mini Games included, full cc, comedy, choices matter)

Hello there, Thank you for doing this :sparkles: I just published my first story and I would love to have feedback​:sweat_smile::heart:
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description: Maeva has always had the label of the perfect nerd in her high school…
But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush, the most popular guy in high school?
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of my stories. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts and feedback you may have. :grin:

Heroic: Daughter of Shadow

Title: Heroic: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 4 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 5 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

I hope ypu can give my story a chance! I would also appreciate any feedback you could provide. :hugs:

Title: Treasure In You

Author: L.Q. Walter

Instagram: @lqwalter.episode

Genre: Adventure/Romance

Chapters: 12 (Season 1 COMPLETE)

Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!

Cover:

I will send SS when i finish and please do same :two_hearts::two_hearts::heart:

Hey. I would love for you to read my story :blush:
And I would love your feedback as well :blush:
Story name: HOMECOMING
Genre: Drama
Description: After six years away Kaylin finally returns back to her home town but chaos and drama ensue as a misunderstanding creates a rift between her and those she cares about.
Link:Episode Writer Portal
Chapters available: 8 (more chapters coming soon)
Instagram: @Alibest_bisola

Helloo, thank you for the opportunity <33

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: nayu.ep

Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hiraya’s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

Thank you so much for doing this!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hey there! Thank you for the thread!
So my story is called UNPRIVILEGED and is categorized in the DRAMA section although there is also a lot of ROMANCE. " In a high school where the rich and popular have all the power you decide to help the poor to get integrated. Will you go through with it or resign for love? "
Episode Writer Portal

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for this thread here’s my story lemme know what you think :heart::thinking::heart:

Story Title:
The Secret Agent
Genre:
Drama/Mystery
Chapters (also whether it’s ongoing or complete):
9 ongoing
Description:
When two new suspicious guys enter college, will getting close to them cause you to uncover secrets you thought you never would (LL&CC)

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Secret Agent

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

**Cover **(large )
(Small )

1 Like

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Note Please send me screenshots

1 Like

Thank you for making this thread!! I hope you enjoy my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Summary

Title: Hate the Player
Author: kaetlan
Story Description: Your junior year was supposed to be normal. That was until your arch nemesis comes back into your life to flip everything upside down. *CC-MC & LI!
Longer Description: You’re in your junior year of high school and think you have it all- cheerleader status, a best friend, and awesome teammates. That is, except Taryn Saunders- your ex-best friend, major annoyance in life, and girlfriend of your arch nemesis. After a surprise change to your States line-up, your whole life gets shaken up. What’s to happen now that Taryn hates you, your team is divided, your nemesis is back in your life, States is depending on you… and you’re hiding a major secret?
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)

insta: @ kaetlanwritesstuff

Hello! Let me know what you think, thank you <3

Name: Ambivalence
Genre: Adventure
Length: Short
Instagram: @milyepisode

Description: Finnley’s life changes drastically when she learns about her near future, can an old enemy and a vacation help her with her impending future?

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Episode: 6 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

1 Like

My first ever story so thank you for the thread!:

AUTHOR: BEHCUH
GENRE:ACTION, CYBERPUNK, MATURE
DESCRIPTION: Oriana’s life twists violently in and out of the darkness as she tries to hide aboard the Rulnalta. But she’s got more than the authorities on her trail…(AD)(CC)(P)(SlowBurn)

Willing to do R4R and G4G (up to 5)! Just dm/reply to me with screenshots to show you played through chapters 1, 2, and 3 of EARTH FROM HERE! Feedback is 100% welcome. :slight_smile:

i would love if you read my story! Episode Writer Portal