Would you like to be a character in my story? (ink)

I’m making a INK story and to lazy to make some of the characters :joy: If you want me to credit you DO NOT FORGET TO ADD YOUR INSTAGRAM. Please copy and paste this and fill it out:

Name:
Age/grade:
Backstory(optional):
Personality:
Details:
Outfit details(optional):

Girl
Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Sexuality: Straight

Age/grade: 16/11 grade

Backstory: She is born from Japan. Her mother passed away when she was 8 years old. She live with her father who worked at Business Company. A few years later, her father remarried and her step mother gave birth a twin (little brother and sister) Her father had been spending more times with his new family instead her which it makes her sad. She hates her father and she couldn’t stand staying there anymore, she decide to move to America and live with her grandparents

Personality: Friendly, kind, smart, outgoing, fun, sometimes short temper and gets into fight if someone piss her off

Guy
Name: Kai
Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

Age/grade: 17/12 grade

Backstory: His father left when he was a baby. His mother took care and raise him as a single parent. A few years later, he was scout from one of agency. He spent several years as an energetic teen pop idol. However, he decided that the music and modeling industries were not paying him enough attention, so he left. He decide to go to school and have a normal life.

Personality: Easygoing, funny, fun, smart, and love messing around with people

Credit me by Ayu-chan

1 Like

Age- any in the early 20s or late teen
Sexuality- straight

2 Likes

:blue_heart: @leslie.giselle04

2 Likes

Wow that’s a lot! Thxs so much!

1 Like

How would you like me to credit you? Whats her personality?

1 Like

Omg I luv the way her details are!

1 Like

She is corny, funny, very weird and odd, random, and kind of awkward. You can credit me on Instagram with episode_blondie

1 Like

Thanks :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: I’ll add a guy character too

1 Like

Here ya go! :yellow_heart::joy:

And urm I don’t have Instagram. :joy:

1 Like

I luv him! I’m really dumb lol what is heterosexual?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Straight I think :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:thinking:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will :blue_heart::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can’t find yours here’s mine HK0EZK

1 Like

my instagram is: kas_episode (it’s a new account for my episode related things)

oie_1DHGkyCv5al6

1 Like

Name: Bree
Age/grade: 16
Backstory(optional): Dad is dead, car crash at young age, alcoholic mother. Great grades, even though teachers hate her. Fast, but loves her food more than anything!
Personality: Funny, aggressive, can be very rude and bitchy, has a resting bitch face, talks back and gets in trouble, sarcastic, but a good friend!

Details

imageedit_4_9413602076

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like