Would you mind If?

Would you mind If the story was written in the classic style? Would you read it If it would have a good plot? What kind of style do you recommend writing a story in? I need some feedback with this! :pleading_face: I want my story specifically in classic style, but I’m open to the alternatives!

5 Likes

Well it’s your story and if you want to write and you feel comfortable writing in classic, then do it!
LL may my favourite style to read but I don’t think it would hurt to read something in classic.

2 Likes

I say do what you want. It’s your story. I like Limelight and Ink more, but I just started reading in 2020, so maybe it’s just me.

4 Likes

I’ve never read a story in classic. I prefer LL since it’s always updated with new stuff. I’ve stopped reading Ink, even though I have a story in it.

I wouldn’t say I would read it because I only like LL. But if you want to make it in classic because that is what you prefer then go do it. I just don’t know how many classic readers are out there. :woman_shrugging:

I don’t know how many people likes classic but I do think many doesn’t. You are free to write in classic if you want to. But I do prefer LL when I read a story.

1 Like

I read in Classic, so you got a read from me! Some people don’t read it anymore and some do. Write whatever style you feel comfortable in writing! If you want to write in Classic, GO FOR IT!!!

2 Likes

You can write in and type you chose. To answer your question though, no, I’m more of a LL and I like good ink stories. Not many people use classic and read it. Also, most people are even moving away from Ink. I would say most people may not read it as readers are moving more toward limelight and almost all don’t read Classic. Also, most are starting to drift from ink even authors are moving stories from ink to LL.

1 Like

It’s up to you ofc. but I wouldnt read it anymore.
I stopped reading classic when Ink came out I dislik the art style

1 Like

Just write in classic if you feel like it!
But to answer your question I probably wouldn’t. I find the style a bit too old… I think the best style to have people read your story is LL. There are a lot of peeps that read in INK as well but LL would probably be the best solution.
If your story is in LL and has a good plot, I’ll probably give it a shot!

2 Likes

Yeah id read it. I actually don’t hate the classic style.

1 Like

You can write in whichever style you prefer since you’re the author and you can write the characters however you envision, but if you’re going to choose classic, you can expect to not have as many reads as you otherwise would have in other styles. Not to be mean or anything, but it’s just a fact that most stories and versions written in limelight perform better.

I personally have never read a classic story and I’m not open to reading any either…
When I joined in 2017, the norm was ink and that’s what I was used to but over recent years, I’ve shifted to reading limelight stories.

2 Likes

Me personally, I wouldn’t read it. I find the classic style kinda creepy lol, so I never read it. There are still some classic fans out there, and you should of course write what you want, how you envision it. But it is a less popular style than Limelight.

I personally don’t like ink or classic very well Limelight has more features and better character formation and better props once again this is my opinion and statement But i’m open to try new things! :slight_smile:

To be honest I don’t like Classic, but… → If the plot and storyline are amazing and exclusive I will read it. I don’t like Classic, because it give me the creeps. (The characters makes me shiver…) But… I always will give it a try, if I am intrigued by the storyline or plot. I prefer LL more, because it gets updated every week and for comedy INK is amazing. But you are the author, so it’s your decision. :wink:

1 Like

If it had a good plot I would definitely give it ago, though I will be honest I find the Classic style quite off-putting, so I would rather INK or LL :))