Would you rather have this in ink or limelight

I was originally planning on writing this into an ink story but I’d have to ask first. Would you rather have this story in ink or limelight?

10 Likes

INK :blush:
Very good cover btw

1 Like

I prefer limelight stories since I feel the animation is better and it’s 3D. However it does come down to what you prefer. If you are motivated to write in ink then that’s what you should do.

BTW that cover is amazing! (It kinda looks like a LL cover :thinking:)

6 Likes

I prefer limelight. Limelight will definitely match your amazing cover

4 Likes

I prefer limelight since it has more variety but i don’t mind reading either :blush:
Ultimately you should write in whatever style you’re more motivated to write in. That’s a gorgeous cover btw and i feel like it would suit limelight better :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I’d prefer it in LL

2 Likes

The cover looks more like LL, but I prefer ink. There are some people out there that don’t read ink just because they don’t like it, so LL would be better for reads. :confused:

4 Likes

Limelight

2 Likes

I really only read stories in limelight

3 Likes

Limelight

1 Like

same

Credits to @stain_art on insta :heart:

Limelight it is :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:thanks guys!

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll read it as soon as it’s out. Love ur cover Btw!

1 Like

For me I don’t really care about style being ink or LL but I think the cover fit LL more than ink.

1 Like

U can write the story in INK and LL

I personally don’tlike LL, but that’sjust me

1 Like

You can do either or (whichever one you feel fits the most with your story)
If you want more animations, props, and clothing selections then Limelight is your go-to.
If you like the style of Ink and how the characters look (I have seen people comment about that and honestly, I really like the style and whole look of Ink) then go for Ink. Ink has better animations (according to me) they are more dramatized and funnier. (perfect for comedy stories)
Anyways, I went through the replies in the thread and everyone seems to be saying Limelight fits for your story! I do like Ink a ton, but I think LL might work better for you. But it is up to you.
Also, I love the cover! It looks great :grin:

2 Likes

I think limelight because it has more diverse options and fits the artstyle of the cover better.

2 Likes

Limelight :heart:

2 Likes

Limelight all the way :))

2 Likes