Would you rather...this or that? šŸ¤”šŸ˜

Heyy there lovely Episodians! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How are you guys coping with the pandemic these days? :weary:
In boring days like these, why not spice things up a lil bit? :smirk::fire:

Soā€¦Iā€™m down for playing a ā€œWould you ratherā€ game with you guys!! :heart_eyes:
The first person answering my question would also ask another Would You Rather question of their own, and then the next person would answerā€¦and the chain goes on ā€¦

Iā€™ll start firstā€¦!!
Would you rather wear summer clothes in the winter or wear winter clothes in the summer?

(Donā€™t break the chain!)
Love you all!! :heart:

Tags stolen by @MMG again :joy: (Sorry if you didnā€™t wanna be tagged :see_no_evil: )

Tags

@alanal5 @amber.writes @FoxyLolz
@Pinkrose @Ashh36 @pqstiche @Frey @kylee.3012 @GretaMarisole @ChrisAg @episode_jun @Jazzimay25 @braily @An-Mari @mimiepi @MatchaTae @Seep_Mukta @Shahtuta @Superpup @Someone2 @Zeah @Celestial_Night @blanche_writes @XxAikoHalfWolfGirlxX @Eepisode @SatansDaughter @akira2 @Jade135 @Sarah.Sameeha @Laylamae @Heidi.gray @TheMarie @CherryPicked @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @_sienna @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @girgitii @lydiag_episode @maree_s @Roy @ImAnAlien @Brynida @Mehak_273 @kokebi_episode @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @Days @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Atraxata @Spread_H4ppiness @noyaan @Youngbl00d @Theebee2004 @Annelise_Episode @NemesisDarkFox @AbbyH @briana.epy @noyaan @lanafrazer_episode @Teeg_22 @Gazza_Episode @Your_girl.kay @EllyAus234 @Shahtuta @LiliStar @kahotshot @ssea.episode @NightJ18 @Night_mare @Zoya_Fatima @zwrites @Tay11 @your_girl.kay @amelial @Cherry_epy @luchibob @Makayla.Reed @Episode.george @ItsTerra @ItsLily @Gazza_Episode @Gabi.episode @Celia_Episode @orangeweedie @Jayl @tessa28 @ZephEpisode @Amphia @Minimayday @veronica.episode

25 Likes

Winter clothes in the summer

Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?

5 Likes

Rewind button in my life :see_no_evil:

Would you rather have a meowing dog or a barking cat? :joy:

6 Likes

meowing dog :sweat_smile:

would you rather be covered in fur or covered in scales?

5 Likes

meowing dog lol.

Would you rather go jogging or hiking?

6 Likes

Fur!
Would you rather marry chocolate, or donuts?

5 Likes

Hiking
Would you rather live on a mountain, or by a lake?

5 Likes

chocolate

would u rather have a golden voice or a silver tongue?

3 Likes

mountain

would you rather be in jail for a year or lose a year off your life?

3 Likes

Golden voice!
Would you rather become the richest person on Earth, for your lifetime, or settle down and marry the love of your life, and live the happiest stable lifetime?

4 Likes

settle down and marry the love of your life and live the happiest stable lifetime

would you rather know the history of everything you touch or be able to talk to animals?

5 Likes

Lose a year of my lifeā€¦
Would you rather become a doctor or teacher?

4 Likes

Know the history of everything I touch.
Would you rather be an introvert or an extrovert?

4 Likes

doctor

would u rather have all traffic lights u approach be green or never have to stand in a line ?

5 Likes

Ummm, none? Idkā€¦

3 Likes

extrovert

would u rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a medicine that cures a deadly disease?

4 Likes

Inventor of a medicine!

Would you rather have more time or more money?

3 Likes

I know, right

2 Likes

More money :crazy_face:ā€™

Would you rather lick ice or frozen milk? :joy:

3 Likes

Ice
Milk feels too weird :joy:

Would you rather date an introvert or an extrovert?

3 Likes