Would you rather...this or that? 🤔😏

lick ice :sweat_smile:

would you rather be forced to dance everytime u hear a song or be forced to sing along to any song u hear??

3 Likes

Sing!

Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?

3 Likes

be able to talk with the animals
would you rather marry Loki or Captain America? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Captain America

would you rather move to a new town or city every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?

2 Likes

Move to a new city or town…
Would you rather have flying powers or invisibility?

2 Likes

Invisibility

would you rather have edible spaghetti hair that regrows every night or sweat maple syrup?? :joy:

2 Likes

Edible spaghetti hair :smiley:

Would you rather poop dogs or have a poop dog-

1 Like

poop dogs :joy:

Would you rather have one eye on the middle of your head or two noses? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

One eye on the middle of my head.

Would you rather Watch a scary movie, or be one of the main characters in the movie?

4 Likes

Be one of the main characters in the movie! It must be fun.

Would you rather have the ability to make everyone like you, or live a peaceful life by a tourist attraction?

5 Likes

Ability to make everyone like me :see_no_evil::joy:

Would you rather eat pizza without cheese or without sauce?

2 Likes

Winter clothes in summer
Would you rather lose your whole memory or forget about the most important persons in ur life?

3 Likes

This one is so hard, damn, ummm, lose my whole memory…

2 Likes

I would rather lose memory about most important person in life…(I dont wanna forget non important so i can be careful and not trust them if they are my enemy and it better to lose half memory than whole)

Would you rather Eat dinner alone for a year or have to take showers at a public gym for a year?

2 Likes

Eat dinner alone for a whole year
Would u rather kiss a stranger or kiss your ex?

3 Likes

My ex(even though in reality I don’t have one, lol)
Would you rather eat ice creams through your ear, or eat spaghetti through your eyes?

3 Likes

This is hard lmao but I guess ears?

Would you rather live in a haunted house without lights for 3 months or live in the middle of no where without WIFI for life?

3 Likes

Easy-peasy, live in the middle of nowhere without WIFI for life!
Would you rather kiss your friend’s mom or dad?

3 Likes

Omg my friends mom :eyes:

Would you rather sleep on honey (which is sticky) or sleep on ketchup?

3 Likes

Sleep on ketchup…(don’t want bees to come near me :joy:)

Would you rather eat pizza without cheese or without sauce? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes