Would you rather write a quality story in classic and not get a lot of reads, or write a not-so-high quality story in ink/limelight and get many reads?

If it’s in classic, I’d read it, if its not, sorry goodbye. There are still a large group of people who like to read in classic.

3 Likes

Of course! I love Classic! I just want everyone to know that there is a lot of good stories to read of Classic! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok, I have some serious classic suggestions for ya!! These stories are A.M.AZ.I.N.G

AP_16266581214034-640x480
IT DOESN’T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
sorry for putting his big ugly face!!

The bolded ones are gold though :wink: with 1 million + reads
Suggestions:
The Dare- Brendathewriter
Tortuous
Until Death Do Us Part -angie
Complicated Love
Tangled Love (classic)
Reckless
The Assistant
What’s Your Emergency
Wild Things
Vendetta
Falling For You
Beautiful Destruction

8 Likes

1 Like

Writing a quality comedy in Classic has honestly helped me appreciate Classic more. I’d definitely go for the first one.

Love his also but he is working on one in limelight I seen on Instagram but I think he just started it.

1 Like

I would rather write a quality story in Classic and not get a lot of reads. To be honest, I prefer INK and Limelight over Classic, but I want to be proud of the actual content of the story. I was a writer before I was an Episode author, and as a writer, I focus on quality before reads.

Limelight

I’m glad that you are being openminded towards Classic! I will definitely check out that story as I haven’t heard it before. I will definitely check it out! I just happened to be doing a binge on Dripping Mascara and I am finally near the end, so it shouldn’t be too long till I get the chance to read it!

2 Likes

If you’re talking about Dripping Mascara, that is one of the best, well-written and quality stories on this app in Classic. I still haven’t finished it since 2016. But I plan on reading it again, this time, fully. :smiley:

1 Like

What story are you reading in classic? Sorry lol

Ah, gotcha. :slight_smile: I’ll be sure to check out that story myself. Sounds interesting just from the title alone lol.

2 Likes

Classic is so overlooked and I’ll never understand why. I mean yeah, I can see how someone may think that the characters might look “weird” compared to ink/limelight but I don’t think that’s a reason to give up on it. I was so scared to write in classic since I haven’t seen it on trending user stories so I thought no one would bother giving my story a chance but I came across a whole community of classic lovers. I think it’s pretty sad how they’re apart from the rest of the episodians. We should all accept any story in any style! There are many amazing writers that aren’t given a chance and I feel that should change :heart:

4 Likes

oh I’ve never read it but I will now!

3 Likes

Whats your story called?

2 Likes

I honestly loved classic, but you couldn’t customise characters and that was a problem.

3 Likes

It’s called Epitome Of Destruction and thank you so much for your interest :blush:

4 Likes

I’m glad you gave it a chance to read Classic :slight_smile: I don’t want everyone to think that Ink and LL are the only one that wrote good stories. There is a lot of authors wrote an amazing stories in Classic :smiley:

3 Likes

She said it better than I could have, lol.

I didn’t download or play this app until the newer styles came out because I couldn’t stand the classic style! It looks so unpolished. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Then you should read The Ember Effect, The Phoenix Prophecy, Soulbound by Joseph Evans :smiley:

It’s fantasy and romance :slight_smile: He is the first stories that I’ve read and I fell in love with Classic :hugs:

4 Likes