Would you read a book where the MC's are interracial?

Okay so I know most books are like where the guy is outgoing and straight af. But would you read a book where the girl MC is black and the boy MC is white, so would you still read it? It has limited CC but you cant change the eye, hair, and skin color. I feel like some people would click off, because sadly some people don’t support interracial relationships.
girl

This is the girl

6 Likes

If it has a good plot, no doubt I would read it. I don’t really care about looks and to be honest, CC frustrates me a bit.

6 Likes

Thanks so much <3 I am glad I have your support. The plot is about a girl who really likes like Retro Things (The beatles ect) they are both new to a school and its there first day of senior year and she introduces him to retro things and ill continue from there. :joy:

1 Like

Whats wrong with interractial stories?
Infact I love them more!
Would defenatly read it 100%
And its 2019 for gods sake so if people dont support it they should catch up with time!

8 Likes

Thank you so much, It makes me feel a lot better about writing about it.

3 Likes

Sure! Stories are about the plot and the characters’ personalities, not their skin colour. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to catch up, I mean really!

3 Likes

Oh. That girl sounds like me.

I would read this, I’ve never had an issue with interracial relationships, as I am actually in one.

3 Likes

That sounds pretty good! I’d love to read it, feel free to message me when you publish, if you want to!

2 Likes

girl

this is how she looks

1 Like

I am so so happy. :slight_smile: Tysm for the support guys

2 Likes

Thanks so much <3

1 Like

No probs!
Just telling the truth! :smile:

2 Likes

Honestly, I could care less about the looks of a character. If it’s limelight and doesn’t use the smokey eyes, then I honestly don’t care. As long as the story is good!

2 Likes

:sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

AWWW :blush:

2 Likes

Ty bby <3

2 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

I would read it

I don’t have a problem with interracial. But it’s more of the book that matters.

Just a word of advice, you shouldn’t really try to please other people with how you portray your characters and your story. Don’t write for them, write for yourself. There isn’t anything wrong with having two people of different ethnic backgrounds be together, just how it’s not wrong for having two people of the same sex be in a relationship. If anyone complains or derides you for it, then it’ll be a judge of how horrible their character is, not yours. :sparkling_heart: