Would you read a book where the MC's are interracial?

of course I’d read your story. looks shouldn’t matter its all about the directing and plot that makes me want to read. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with interracial couples and if ppl aren’t gonna read your story because of that one small detail, its their loss :woman_shrugging: and they should get over it, like it’s 2019 :joy:

Don’t feel pressured to change what you wanna write for other peoples expectations :heart:
I’d love to read your story when you publish it, in the meantime, don’t worry about haters :smile: just do you!

Of course, I won’t repeat what the others said already. The only thing I advise is the fetish of it.

Please don’t let the LI say anything about her “Glistening Chocolate Skin” especially if they don’t know each other like that. Or make her stands out amongst others for get skin as in that’s why the LI chose her.

But either then that keep up the good work. :rosette:

1 Like

omg hell noooooooo lmaooo tysm!

1 Like

I’d definitely read it. Thing things that turn me away from stories are cliques, poor writing, and a poor plot. How the characters look or how their love interest looks has never bothered me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.