Would you read a mystery?

I wrote/writing a solve your own mystery story. I’ve published it for a few days now, but it doesn’t seem all that popular. Previously, I wrote a little teen drama and that was really well received, but no one seems to want to read this one? Would any one be into that? Should I just give it a little time?

I love a good mystery story when it’s well done and keeps me on my toes on what’s happening next. Do you mind sharing you’re story link so I can check it out? And to answer your questions, not only should you give it a little time but you should also try to promote your story on the forums and on Instagram. I’m sure there are more people who like the Mystery genre out there. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I’d love some feedback. I’m really proud of it, so far, but I feel like maybe it’s a little boring. Also, I’m fairy new. Can you tell me how to send a link? I’m not sure how to do it from a desk top. lol

Oh wait. I think this is it? lol

Of course mystery is good! Teen dramas are just more popular, and more people like to read those I guess. And I wouldn’t even worry about the reads if I were you. Not trying to be offensive, just sayin’.

Moved to Share Feedback section as that’s where review threads live! :v:t2:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: