Would you read a non-cliche story?

Hey guys,
I’m not going to be too formal with you guys so sorry for that if it bothers you too much.
I’ve been currently working on a story on Episode and I’m not sure if I should publish it yet. The problem is that one question keeps haunting my mind. What don’t you guys want to read on Episode or are tired of reading on Episode? I really don’t want to write about a cliche story. I’d really love to know your opinion, it would mean a lot to me. (:smile:

3 Likes

I personally don’t like pregnancy stories where the baby is suddenly introduced for drama reasons only :roll_eyes:, or cringy bad boys. However, not all cliches are bad! If inputted cleverly, they can turn out well. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll keep that in mind (:

1 Like

I like a bit of romance and mostly fantasy and horror something that keeps you on your toes or that makes you sweat because your scared for you character (you get what I mean?)

3 Likes

Hmm something like a cliffhanger you say? This will surely help me a lot!

1 Like

Yeah! But through the whole story in each scene your so excited to see what happens next, that’s the type of story I like.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll do my best to add that in my chapters xD. I’ve still got a lot to add into it.

1 Like

I’ll read it when it comes out if you have that in it :rofl: I love those type of stories!!

1 Like

Aww thank you I’ll probably publish it in three weeks or something ;-;

1 Like

Well let me know when it’s out :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, for me, I avoid mafia stories. I don’t like them and most of the time they romanticize the mafia so I don’t read them.

I also think stories where the whole basis of the romance is over the MC and LI meeting through a one night stand and then the MC gets pregnant is pretty cliche.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, I dislike them as well xP

1 Like

I personally don’t like mafia stories or any story where the love interest is a bad boy. I think if someone were to do a mafia story realistically that would be cool though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying my best not to make the love interest a cold-hearted badboy or anything, because I don’t like to read that kind of stories as well. Btw thanks for your comment :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Good luck on your writing!

If you ever need any help with coding, let me know and I’d be happy to assist you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

depends on what is cliche and what’s not. If you take a cliche idea such as mafias or hot CEOs and give it a spinoff people would swarm to read stories like those. e.g. I married a millionaire :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like