Would you read a remake of Titanic (1997) or a remake of IT (2017)?

Yeah, that sounds like a better idea :blush: I like both of the ideas, as they are both really good movies

4 Likes

Yeah, Titanic is my fave movie but IT is also extremely good :smiley:

1 Like

Tbh neither, I like to read original stories but I voted anyway

I see :slight_smile: Iā€™m writing an original one called Together at Death :smiley: Itā€™ll be out on the 15th of this month :slight_smile:

Itā€™s official, Iā€™m going to do Titanic as it got more votes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! Itā€™s such a good movie :smile: How are you going to do it? Sorry, Iā€™m curious :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think I might rename the Titanic something, for copyright reasons, and Iā€™ll have to do something with the characters of Jack and Rose :stuck_out_tongue: I will also rename Captain Smith to Captain Fierra :wink: I could also have some of the people from here, Episode Forums, as the background characters. Iā€™ll need a male to replace Cal

Good day xox

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t that lie across the line of copyright infringement?

3 Likes

agh, yeah it would, so iā€™m trying to change the storyline as much as I can, just it needs to have SOME similarity to Titanic :3

I have a feeling it would be fun to mess with if one choice was ā€œsave jackā€ or ā€œlet him drown,ā€ as dark as that may sound

3 Likes

@EpisodeFierra Imagine doing a merge of both so that IT cause the titanic to sink that would be cool and it wouldnā€™t be stealing the idea and you wouldnā€™t get copyrighted

2 Likes

That would be interesting. It also sounds like quite the challenge.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: yeah! They could be trying to run from a creepy clown on a ship, which ends up sinking somehowā€¦ And yeah! That choice would make people rage lmao

1 Like

Yassssssss

2 Likes

Iā€™m scared of clowns so thatā€™s out!
Titantic is one of my favorite movies

1 Like

omg and if they choose the choice to save ā€œJackā€, he dies anyway xD (Iā€™m gonna have to rename him lmao)

2 Likes

That would be a lame choice then lmao

2 Likes

well, maybe notā€¦ that would be a bit harsh lmao

Hmmm what would it be calleddd

Wow ā€¦ all of this sounds interestingā€¦ Are you still making this story ?? It would be nice to read that story

1 Like