Would you read a story in classic?

I’m currently writing a story (in limelight) that I would love for you all to read when it comes out :wink: Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone ever reads classic stories anymore?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

I only read classic, and I did a poll once asking this if you wanna look there

3 Likes

Sorry, it took me a while to find it, but I figured I’d put this here in case it could help you

1 Like

If its good.

but that is the same for ink and limelight. I read it if i think its good

2 Likes

Personally I don’t like anything about classic so nah

4 Likes

i love classic! DO IT!

1 Like

Classic is so creepy and ugly, I could never read a story in Classic to me, it’s already messed up.

7 Likes

The thing about classic is that there are such limited animations.
The outfits are super cute though!

3 Likes

ikr, but yeah. Choose whatever style you want to write in. If you dont want to do classic, thats okay.

1 Like

Limelight
Classic
Ink

That’s how it goes for me. I probably won’t read any story in ink, I just can’t with the severely out of proportion creepy male cartoon faces staring back at me but would read any story in limelight or classic. I would like to say I would read any story regardless of style if the story is good, but I just can’t with ink.

2 Likes

I still love Classic because I joined the Episode platform towards the end of 2015, so that’s why I still like it. It’s kind of like a classic for me; no pun intended.

6 Likes

This may sound super shallow… but no. I know it’s about the plot, but I cannot stand classic. Sorry!

3 Likes

Probably not which I don’t want to say since I’m sure some classic stories have great plots, I’ve never read a classic story.

Ink is what I’m most familiar with, sometimes when you’re used to updated animation it’s hard to look at the old version.

1 Like

The ink boys look like 12 year olds, totally agree

4 Likes

I’ll read anything that isn’t Spotlight, so yeah.

4 Likes

Yas! Classic is the best style!

5 Likes

I started in 2018, so Classic was already way outdated. Last time I tried to read Classic, I laughed so hard I cried. :joy: I can see why people might like it for nostalgia, but the features are so comical that my eyes—so spoiled by Ink and Limelight—can’t focus on the plot. I couldn’t even tell what expression those faces are trying to convey (maybe because the tears were blurring my eyes).

5 Likes

Same

1 Like

I definitely don’t read classic stories just limelight or ink!

3 Likes

Yes, I read in all 3 :wink:

5 Likes