Would you read a story like that?

On an important premiere: First you ruin your own life without realizing it and you’re kissed by a strangely hot sexy guy! Even before you know it, you’ll become famous for a scandal.

• Yes!
  • No Sorry!

0 voters

PM me when it’s published!

Okay, thank!

On an important premiere: First you ruin your own life without realizing it and you’re kissed by a strangely hot sexy guy! Even before you know it, you’ll become famous for a scandal.

• Yes!
  • No sorry!

0 voters

Maybe… I would definitely read it if it wasn’t cliche or unrealistic (I mean it doesn’t have to be completely realistic but try to avoid stereotypes and things) :woman_shrugging: but tell us when it comes out! :heart:

Okayy Thank you! It‘s my first story so yess! :joy:

1 Like

Hey,
I’ve asked before, but I’d like to ask right now: Do you think many would read such a story like this one? Would you like to read it? If not, can you give me suggestions for improvement?

Story: I stepped on the red carpet and became famous. I wanted everything under one condition - to fall in love at the end, not at the beginning.

• Yes!
  • No!
  • Maybe, (but not really)
  • Maybe, (close to Yes)

0 voters

1 Like

I know some people really like this sort of stuff but it just sounds too cliche to me… it’s my opinion though :woman_shrugging:

Okay thank you!

1 Like

i would read this if it not a ready cliche story that you do twist and turn with it that leave me hand on for the ride then I will read it

u can pm me anytime you publish your stroy.

Okayy Thank you!! I will pm you then!

:smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.