Would you read a story like this? (Pls dont steal)

So, i’ve been writing this story for a while and would like feedback on it.

It’s called oblivious, It’s about a girl named Saige who gets pregnant from a one night stand with a mafia leader.

Saige has been in the mafia before, she was born into it, her father was a mafia leader but he was her enemy and he didn’t even know it. Her mother died on a “Mission” (The father set the mother up to get killed but Saige Doesn’t know)

Saige kills her father and her best friend helped but unfortunately they got caught and the best friend got shot and well, you know.

And this best friend (madi) wasn’t just a best friend… She was a lover. Yes, they were best friends but they were in a relationship…

Madi made the first move on Saige and Madi’s a girl (Well, Obvi)

6 years past and she’s 24

Her mother is alive and has been hiding, looking over Saige but Saige doesn’t find out until the end of season 1 so…

This is how the MC and LI meet…

Saige’s friend (no strings attached this time, NO ROMANCE) tries to get Saige to go to the club with her but fails and she goes by herself and promises she won’t get drunk but does anyway… She calls Saige to pick her up and Saige drives down to the club to find her best friend not there… So, she calls her, she left with a guy, Saige feels frustrated and just goes inside to get a drink to calm down, ends up meeting a guy (not knowing he’s in the mafia) and you know what happened…

3 weeks later, she starts to get pregnancy symptoms…

She knows she has only been with one person…

Before the mafia guy (Nicholas) she hadn’t been with anyone for 2 months.

She doesn’t want to get back into the mafia but she is forced

(yes, the old best friend is alive and it will be a love triangle)

But Nicholas and Saige will be falling in love VERY SLOWWWWWWW

There will be obstacles…

What do y’all think?

AND SHE IS NOT INNOCENT

it’s really sad

And there’s also this kinda long era where she hates him…

She hates him bc they went to the doctor appointment together and everything and they found out she was having twinnssssssss

like about 2 months later he starts a rivalry with this guy and she told him to let it go…

He tried to but, well, he doesn’t …

He catches them trying to be sneaky and then kills one of their men (behind Saige’s back)

the guy stabs Saige in the stomach one night when she’s alone.

She went to the hospital bc one of nicholas men found her and she finds out that one of her babies died…

She never forgave nicholas.

1 Like

Truthfully it seems interesting, and I would definitely read. But idk if people would like to keep seeing mafia on the episode app if you know what mean? Like maybe instead the MC can work as a spy and she’s on a mission as you said to find her mom? I hope that makes sense and I didn’t mean to sound mean or anything

1 Like

Honestly, I would 100% read. I love stories like these. But I find a lot of people in the communities complain about mafia and pregnancy stories so it could be hit or miss.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.