Would you read a story that doesn't have LI

So I was wondering and decided to make a thread and see people’s opinions…
So would you read a story that doesn’t have LI, because I’ve noticed that many Episode stories that I’ve read must have one or more love interest

Please like if you support and comment below your opinion

25 Likes

I would read it, but it depends on what genre it is

6 Likes

I would totaly read it if the plot is good. Personally i love stories that doesn’t put LI in the center. For me it should be like a spice and story should focus on that character(s) and their life. Not just love life :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged
@blackmeow20 @hollywood.episode @Jessie01 @SpookySherry @Winter_epi @BellaaWrites @Amalia.S @Badbabes @talina.writes @GeordanWrites @LemonProductions @braily @Stargazer54

8 Likes

I would read it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would read it :blush:

2 Likes

I would read it, but to be honest, I prefer stories with LI :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks for a tag :heart:

2 Likes

definitely!

2 Likes

To be honest, yes and no. If the MC doesn’t have a love interest for awhile or they just don’t have one but other characters have love interests, I would probably read it. If the MC doesn’t have a love interest the whole way through the story and no one else has one either, I probably wouldn’t like that. It depends on the story genre as well. If it is horror, I wouldn’t see the point in an LI. This is a very good but very complex question lol. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for your contribution
What if it was a mystery story?

1 Like

You’re welcome! If it was a mystery story then I would probably say that you should have at least one LI for another character. Most people normally have LIs for mystery stories (that I have read) but it is entirely up to the mystery you have chosen.

2 Likes

Definitely. I don’t mind if a story has a love interest or not. As long as the plot’s interesting.

1 Like

I would say, absolutely! I’ve seen really ENGAGING stories with LI’s that come towards the end or none at all. But, if you are going down this road, make sure it is really hooking, because people essentially look for that in a story, not just LI’s.
Hope this helped! :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Absolutely! The Shadows by Cece Marie and Who’s Behind the Mirror by Ksenia are amazing examples of stories with no love interest.

2 Likes

definitely! especially if the story contained mystery/fantasy elements, i feel as though those do not need a LI! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I would read it.

1 Like

Yess of course
I love to read INK stories💕

1 Like

I personally like reading story that only have one Ll. My first three story are set up like that too suprisingly because of the plots. Also because if the author is really good at playing with my emotions between two or three Ll I get stress lol. P.s I like ink story better than Limelight.

2 Likes

Bump!