Would you read a story with more than one MC?

Would you read a story where there isn’t one specific MC, but more three people that the story is about? They all have an important role in the story and have their own story in the story. Their actions affect the other and they develop through their mistakes. If you don’t understand what I mean, don’t be afraid to ask me questions. Thanks

11 Likes

Yh ofc only if one isn’t more shone upon than the other

2 Likes

yeah, of course!

2 Likes

Yes tbh, I’m actually writing a story with 5 MCs and read many stories with more then one MC. Cuz the love interest is the MC too if you have forgotten.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s not a big thing. I mean as long as it’s not 7+ MC’s because my brain can only remember so much. If it was 7+ I might not because I would mix up characters but other wise yes.

4 Likes

No it’s not like that but it’s hard to explain. :joy:

3 Likes

I did read a story with about 6 love interests and i got really confuses. (Especially when most characters looked the same.

3 Likes

Oh ok but you know how people have side main characters the seem better than the mc I don’t know if u feel the same way but if u seen cobra Kai like hawk is a side main character and he’s like one of the best fighters

2 Likes

I get that but it isn’t about 3 girls with their love interests. It’s more 3 people that have an important role in one story.

2 Likes

Ok, then most likely yes.

2 Likes

Nope never seen that :joy: and I don’t really understand what you mean with “he’s like one of the best fighters” does that mean he is better than the MC in the story and you didn’t like that or? ( maybe I’m just stupid)

2 Likes

Yh he’s better than the mc because he has more of like a development in the sense of wimp to strong to bully to a beast but he’s not more better than the mc People I think they like him more

2 Likes

Aah no they will all have character development and they will all be equally good. It’s not like that at all. But thanks for explaining :joy:

2 Likes

yes, ofc! I’ve read many stories that have more than 1 MC in their story and it’s fun :green_heart:

3 Likes

Oh ok I’m just happy they are equal in the sense of spotlight

2 Likes

Yeah me too :relieved: :woman_shrugging: :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d read it, I actually prefer stories with more than 1 MC :))

2 Likes

Exactly! I absolutely don’t like stories where the LI is just a LI. I mean come on give him/her a life to. Give the LI there own story and problems. ( just my opinion ) :relieved: :joy:

3 Likes

Uhmm I didn’t mean that there are mutiply MC’s ( do you think I should add that to my topic?)

2 Likes

Ohh, it still sounds interesting, I don’t really understand :skull:🤦

2 Likes