Would you read a story with no choices?

So like the title says would you read a story with no choices, no dress up game and etc?

Even if it has a good plot?

My opinion:

if I really like the story then I would give that story a try. :relieved:

What do you guys think?

22 Likes

Yes :blush:

4 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

If it’s good I will read it

2 Likes

Yes, but the story has to be interesting. Other than that, I’m a big fan of no choices<33.

10 Likes

i love them. mine barely has any but i would suggest putting a couple even if it’s just dress up games.

8 Likes

i married a millionaire had no choices and it was AMAZING

6 Likes

Yeah same!
I read some digital comics so I’m used to reading stories without a choice.
I also like that authors give us readers a choice in stories.

3 Likes

Yes I also agree! Although I do prefer when they give us a choice to pick our outfits and change out hairstyle too thou.

2 Likes

Is that story from earlgreytea? (I think that’s the author’s name correct me if I’m wrong):sweat_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, I’d definitely be okay with a story with no choices in the case that it had a great plot. I just see them as visual Wattpad stories, in a sense!

2 Likes

yasss

1 Like

i think o.o

1 Like

Yeah I agree especially with customizing characters but I’m also fine with not customizing characters. :relieved:

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Yeah I read that story (I think when I was in middle school?) I loved it! :pleading_face::two_hearts:

I don’t mind no customisation, but I’ll admit that most of the time I prefer stories that offer it. :relieved: But on the other hand, if the story has caught my eye, who needs to customise the characters?

unless the love interest looks like sh*t. :hot_face:

5 Likes

Ikr! :joy::sob:

1 Like

Totally

1 Like

Same. I like it, but will read a story w/out it.
Though one story had an non-customisable LI w/ Freaking YELLOW hair!
Clicked out of that one real fast

5 Likes