Would you read a story with no choices?

Yasss same

2 Likes

Same! It was amazing!

1 Like

I like dress-up games, but if thereā€™s no choices then I have no problem reading.

I prefer stories that are more linear anyways because it feels like Iā€™m on a journey rather than stressing out about how my choices will affect a fictional world. :joy:

4 Likes

I agree that sometimes the story is really good and you donā€™t even need the choices in the story to enjoy it. Although when there are choices it makes you feel more envolved in the story, rather than just watching someone elses. I think that ā€˜beat againā€™ and ā€˜habbit of sinā€™ are brilliant stories even though they donā€™t have character customisation. Sorry for the long paragraph btw :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, I would!

2 Likes

Yes, I just read a grest story with barely any choices
thatā€™s why Iā€™m afraid to come out with my own. I canā€™t think of choices besides clothing and hairstyles

2 Likes

A story without choices would be just as good! You have to have great storytelling skills donā€™t be scared

3 Likes

if the plotā€™s good - Hell YEAH!!

1 Like

I would! but only if the story is interesting enough

1 Like

Agreed

2 Likes

As long as the story is good ! I wont mind reading it

1 Like

Hi um Iā€™m new to the episode forums and I donā€™t really know how to make a post. Could someone tell me how to do that? Thanks

Yes

1 Like

barely mine was AMAZING omg

1 Like

I actually prefer stories without choices but usually the story has to be very good :+1:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youā€™ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah same!:joy:

1 Like

I would.

1 Like

Yes. Definitely.

1 Like

My next story will probably have no choices and full CC. Iā€™m still deciding though

1 Like