Would you read a story with this description?

Keepin it short here: Would you ever become interested in a story with this description? Currently writing a story (Limelight), and would love opinions. ALSO, I couldn’t fit LGBT options in the description damnit :roll_eyes:

Living the lavish life as a young supermodel sounds like heaven. But, that life only seems to brings you pain, and worse - forbids you from seeing your lover. LL,CC,various endings

4 Likes

Sounds pretty nice, I would read it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Phew it took me so long trying to figure out how to fit the description I was going for :sweat_smile:

Thank you!!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I think it’s especially good because it doesn’t sound cliché and being a model isn’t as easy as it Sounds and I think your story would portray that perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Awww thank youuuuu!! And also, that was exactly the story that I was going for. :heart:

Although I can’t figure out how to exactly write the introduction scene rn… :sob:

1 Like

If you want to, you can always add something like this onto your cover
download
or put it in your title like this (LGBT Options)

1 Like

yes! would read!

1 Like

Tyyyyyyyyy!!! :kissing_heart:

Also, I’m planning on reading your adventurous story!! :heart:

1 Like

Good idea! I might consider adding it into the title.

1 Like

:blush:

sounds awesome!

1 Like

Sounds interesting! Will you update here with the title once you publish? I’d love to check it out!

1 Like

Sure! I’m still looking for Beta readers if you are ever interested. I’m currently tidying up the first chapter. (And planning on deleting my entire second and third chapters since they’re so trash lmao)

2 Likes

Oooo can I be a beta reader? :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve never been one actually, so I’m not entirely sure what it entails? Haha ohh my god, I relate to that so much. I’m even trying to write for the Adventurous contest right now, but I’m a mix of a procrastinator and a perfectionist/big time self-critic, so I’m suspecting I won’t get those three episodes done in time for the deadline. :sweat_smile: :grimacing:

1 Like

Sure! I just gotta finish writing this stupid first chapter (that’s been giving me MAJOR writer’s block)

1 Like

Omg, I can relate :joy:

1 Like

Omg yes! I love those stories!

1 Like

I would read it! Sounds interesting! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

sounds good, i would read
however, if you changed it to this:

Living the lavish life as a young supermodel sounds like bliss. But that life only seems to bring you pain, and it forbids you from seeing your lover. LL,CC,various endings,LGBT+

you could fit LGBT in it.
just a suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes