Would you read a story with this plot?

Ok so me and my writing partners are thinking of ideas for the LDR contest so can you guys let me know if you would read a story with a plot.

So it’s set in an alternate universe and it’s about a boy and a girl who are in a long distance relationship and want nothing more than to be with each other. However, they live in two seperate kingdoms who are enemies with each other and have a built a big intricate maze/structure between the two kingdoms so that nobody can get in and nobody can get out, nobody has ever made it through the structure alive. So with their friends they both attempt to go through the structure/maze and try and find eachother in the middle, and along the way they can encounter lots of scary plot twists and obstacles that they have to overcome.

Please let me know what you guys think, and if any of you are coders or artists or anything let me know what I could include to make the directing advanced or if you could do any art for it
:blush: :blush: :blush:

8 Likes

Ooooh that sounds good.

2 Likes

Yes, it does

2 Likes

It’s interesting, but I wouldn’t read it since I’m not into the whole romance genre.

2 Likes

that sounds really good!!! :eyes:

1 Like

Wow I really like the spooky maze idea! I’d definitely read it.

1 Like

There was an avatar the last airbender episode like this :sweat_smile: nice plot though, would read it.

2 Likes

Ooooooo! I’m sure it’ll be fantastic. :heart_eyes::eyes:

1 Like

It sounds cool kind of like a remake of Romeo and Juliet

2 Likes

lol I was literally going to say the plot sounds like a cross between the stories of Romeo and Juliet and Oma and Shu

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Sounds great but personally I probs wouldn’t read not really my preferred genre

Sounds very romeo and juliet with a twist. I love it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.