Would you read a story without sound?

After I finished the first draft of my story, I decided to go back and add sound but it’s getting so boring and annoying because for some reason sound glitches on the writer’s portal so to make sure it doesn’t sound weird I have to update the script and preview it on my phone and I literally don’t think I can handle doing this every episode.

Personally, I listen to my own music when playing episode. But if readers would rather have sound, I’ll add it but I really hate doing it :sob:

6 Likes

I don’t have the sound on for stories.

4 Likes

I personally love when there’s sound & music because it portrays another level of emotion. Ultimately though, the decision is up to you and if you don’t feel its necessary for your story then don’t add it. :woman_shrugging:t3: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah I’ll read a story w/o sounds and musics. I listen to my music anyway too.

1 Like

For me if don’t care if any story has sound or not.

1 Like

Do you listen to your own music like I do or just go no sound at all?

2 Likes

Yes! I don’t know but I just find the episode music distracting

2 Likes

It doesn’t really matter to me, I like it either way.

2 Likes

Omg, Ikr! I’m okay with sounds like a door closing or a schoolbell but the music gets annoying if it plays too long.

1 Like

okay so i lowkey love their little music tracks. :disappointed_relieved: having happy music with the best friend and dark music around the antagonist feels almost like a little inside joke and makes me sort of smile to myself whenever i hear them :pleading_face:

1 Like

bump

I would, I play my own music when I’m reading a story anyway.

1 Like

i don’t really mind, i prefer stories with sound though. without i normally get bored of what’s happening, and forget

1 Like

bump

Ye I can totally relate even now I cant preview sounds on the writer portal just on my phone lol

1 Like

lol that would be a good idea

1 Like

I personally love stories with sounds and music but if there isn’t any, it won’t mean that I won’t read it; I will definitely read a story without sound if I like the plot so don’t worry too much about it! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Tbh, I would prefer music and sounds but I am okay if there aren’t any…maybe u can also select the episode music from Youtube and select ur ideal music and later add it to the script

1 Like