Would you read a story without you being able to do CC?

Hey!

So with my story that I’m currently working on, I wanted to keep the MC’s look the same, which would mean no character customization.

So, you wouldn’t be able to choose they way your character looks. I wanted to do this so my character has a original look and every time when someone sees my character they’ll say, “Oh that’s so and so from that one story.” Since the would remember they way she looked.

Would you read a story (or my story), without being able to customize the main character?

9 Likes

Yes, there are a lot of people that love reading stories without cc, myself included :grin:

5 Likes

thank you!! :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Of course!
It’s your story :yum:

1 Like

thank you, it means a lot :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I like cc, but it’s totally not necessary (except some of the extremely large lips bother me, but I’ll keep reading)! A lot of stories don’t have cc and you’re the author, you can keep them the way you envisioned.

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

Definitely, I’m a non CC author so I’m here for it

1 Like

as long as the mc doesn’t look like a rat… we good here lol x

2 Likes

loll! :joy:thank uu so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yesss!

1 Like

I never cc even when the option is present so I wouldn’t have a problem Personally. But you might also consider adding limited customisation to preserve the essence of it while letting the readers have the option (either way you do you!! Cc shouldnt be that big of a deal but I’ve seen authors being flooded by hate comments for not providing cc)

2 Likes

thank uu! yea i would provide hairstyle customization when she gets dressed, choosing clothes, and her makeup. But overall I definitely wanted her facial features to stay the same.

Definitely.

1 Like

I never use CC, so it’s fine by me when a story hasn’t CC. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally love seeing how the author originally imagined their characters, so I don’t mind a story which has no CC one bit. :grin:

2 Likes

I personally prefer when I can’t CC a char because it’s their story I am reading , the author has a specific view on their mind by customizing the character they lose their backstory and their identity at least in my opinion and like i usually skip the customization choice so it’s completely fine :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

yesss!!

1 Like

Yes I would! I myself have made stories without CC or choices and personally I like both!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like