Would you read it just looking at the cover?

Hey Episodians! It’s me, Lady Cannella :kissing_heart:
Today I wanna ask you something…by looking at story cover, my story cover to be precise, would you read it? I mean does it inspire you to read my story or not?
This is my last cover ( NOT the one I have now)

Now an amazing girl (go follow her on Instagram : Tabbie.episode) create for me this cover

After looking at it…
WOULD YOU READ IT?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Both of them looks good…:wink: By seeing your first cover , I actually added your story in my reading list :smirk: which I don’t when I get time to read da stories on it😶

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

And don’t worry, I know what it means to not have time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m not trying to be rude or anything, but I said no. From the cover, it doesn’t really look like something I would read…sorry again.

1 Like

Don’t worry :wink: it’s your opinion after all, and I respect every critic I receive :+1:

1 Like

So, I said no, but not because I think it’d be a bad story just by looking at it, but because I wouldn’t read anything based on the cover.

I need a summary.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for your opinion :blush: with this poll I’d just want to know if my cover is eye-catching :blush:

1 Like

It is totally eye-catching!! I love it <3 <3

In that case, I’d rewrite the question cause good cover doesn’t equal “want to read it” by itself. <3 <3

1 Like