@ RandomRainbowLily
@ Mya.writes
@ superwriter7
@ JemU776

I would read with no Read for Read. :+1:

1 Like

Wow omg thanks

1 Like

Np, I always read contest entries with no read for reads because all of my stories are being currently revamped.

1 Like

Also, why did you follow me on ig?

1 Like

once your story is out, I will add it to my page to share so others can read. Thats another way of earning more reads.

1 Like

Wow thanks
Now someone is so nice to me

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

Updated! :blush:

Same, I love reading stories without read for reads. It’s nice to just sit down, relax, read someone’s story, not expect everything in return. It’s also nice to recommend other’s stories if u enjoyed, without anything in return. Giving is important. People always want to add on strings attached but i’m like nope. Do something out of the kindness of ur heart. If u love someone’s story description, GO READ IT, don’t write “hey your story looks interesting, up for a read for read?” BTW this is my opinion, I believe we need more good and selflessness in this world, online and offline. P.S I don’t do read 4 reads anymore but when i did my best read 4 read was and will always be Maria since most were unfortunately just scams.

1 Like

Don’t get my wrong, there’s nothing wrong with read 4 reads if ur up for it, you can both discover each others stories however for the most part, it’s just nice to read without any agreements and it makes u feel good inside.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.