Would you read my story if it had no choices

Okay so I have a story out and it’s a zombie type but I don’t have many choices I have some but I’m more focused on the story itself than the choices I want my readers to focus on the storytelling instead of the choices yes there will be a few choices here and there but I want more story than choices

2 Likes

Definitely! There are a lot of really good stories with no choices :blush: And honestly I appreciate a bomb story line 10x more than an hyper interactive story with a bad plot… :slight_smile: Go for it!

3 Likes

Hey!
I think @Martini_98 said it well. Even though Episode is an interactive platform, there are many great stories that are not choice based. I find it particularly inspiring to find those who are willing to go outside the community’s expectations. I find that author brave and fearless. What I’m trying to say is don’t let the community hold you down. If you don’t wanna add choices, you don’t have to. So yeah! Do whatever you gotta do!!

In my story it has no sound whatsoever and I’m not using the readerMessage function either. (I’m not going to tell you how I’m getting my sound across) :blush:)

Happy directing!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much and thank you @Tumbi for this i think yes it is a interactive app but i focus on the story like finding sunshine and jaded love i read them and it didn’t have lots of choices and bri still have millions of reads
so i personally focus on my story instead of the choices unless they matter

2 Likes

For sure! I’ve read some Episode stories that were so well done, I completely forgot there were no choices lol.

1 Like

Exactly! Just like movies/shows.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.