Would you read my story if you saw this cover?

Here’s the cover I made for my first story, is it alluring in any way? Would you be tempted to read a story with this cover? Please answer honestly :heart: :pray:

Oh btw here is the link to the first chapter! it’s still a WIP but I would love some feedback

Thanks in advance
xoxo

9 Likes

Definitely add it to my favorites if the description seemed interesting.

1 Like

I would! Looks quite pro if you ask me

4 Likes

aww thanks! :smiley: It’s my first ever cover for my first ever story :sweat_smile:
I’m a goof at editing, so it took forever, but I’m glad it turned out good. Thanks again!:smile: :heartbeat:

1 Like

1 Like

Yes. :smile_cat:

1 Like

It is very good! Well done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will most likely give it a read too!

1 Like

Thanks a lot :smile::pray::heartbeat:
The story is far from done though, there’s only a short WIP chapter :sweat_smile:
But I’d love some feedback on it :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

damn this is amazing

1 Like

Yo, that’s awesome!! How’d you do it?

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! :smile:
I just took a screenshot of my character in that pose through writers portal and then I just loosely followed Joseph Evans cover tutorial video, when I was done I sent it to my phone and edited some more with an editing app :grin: I’m honestly surprised it came out half decent as I’m a goof at editing :joy: Hope it helps, feel free to ask if you need help :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thanks, that means a lot :smiley::heartbeat::pray:

1 Like

It looks amazing

1 Like

Not a problem :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Amazing! Look o good. I’ve been doing covers for a few months now an smile never look this good :weary::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah, the cover looks good.