Would you read my story (new story idea)

deleted the topic :slight_smile: thanks for voting and for the support!!! :heart:

1 Like

Yesss I would definitely read! This is is a whole new kinda fantasy, and really creative idea! I love fantasy, but when will the book be out ?? :grin::grin:

1 Like

idk this was just the idea, i will need to do a lot before even beginning :woman_facepalming: but i will deffinitly tell you when it’s published! :blush::hugs:

1 Like

cool cool, but if you decide to write it, and need any help with characters, i got you lol :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

thanks!! you will be the first i’d ask :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

alright thank you!

1 Like

I would definitely read it cause it sounds AMAZING!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I never saw a story line like that (it’s really cool and I would read it) but people might steal it from you now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy: ohh your right!! can’t let that happen!

1 Like

thank youu <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.