Would you read such a story? [CLOSED]

Hello!
Sahra here with another request.
I am seeking honest feedback for my idea for the creators contest.
Note, that if you try to steal this summary, I will report you, since this summary is copyrighted.
Now, let’s come to the story.
The story will be called ‘AW: Twisted Perfection’ and is, like stated beforehand, for the new contest.
The summary is the following:
Removed

• Yes, I would read this. (why?)
  • No, I would not read this. (why not?)

0 voters

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Sure, if I get to fall in love with a robot.

3 Likes

I would! Stop killing me with your creatvity! And stop giving me book ideas! Sorry, I am random, but I love it! I will read it!

2 Likes

Kinda inspired to write now.

Definitely!

1 Like

Sorry for my randomness.

1 Like

Thank you so much!
I hope I will actually finish it and I hope that no one will copy the idea. Just try writing, brainstorm for a bit and it will come naturally :))

1 Like

Yep!

I am even more random sometimes, believe me

1 Like

I was thinking about writing this.
But,
Tanya Myers dies in the year 2070 but, 10 years before she dies her doctor asks if she wants to her body to be frozen when she dies, and she says yes. Fast forward to the year to 4030 and Tanya gets revived, when she is revived she learns that she, and lady a named Jodi Perkins are the only humans left on earth and that machines are taking over.

3 Likes

What do you think?

I just found this, I brainstormed it last year and forgot it!

1 Like

Sounds interesting!
But before you start, you should plan out the Story a bit, so you know if there is enough conflict and suprises!

3 Likes

Yeah.

1 Like

I obviously want to plan it out more.

1 Like

Sure, sounds like I’d give it a try. I like dystopian sci-fi, and the description meets my requirement of having no grammatical mistakes haha. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, I have those sometime due to a new keyboard right now.

1 Like

Same, I do love them!

Thank god, I am reading over everything thrice, because my english grammar can be off sometimes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But thanks! If it is ok, I hoping to put you guys sith me in a writing group and you guys could help me brain storm some ideas for it!

Like twists and turns so on.