Would you read this book?

My book will be called

AW: World Full of 21’s

Description: In a world full of 21’s, your a 1. Why? Because your the first super-advanced human.
Or that’s what you thought…

Genre: it’s a romance/sci-fi story.
MCs: You’ll be playing as a boy and a girl. The boy is african American while the girl is Caucasian. Characters will have limited customization, as I would like to keep the race the same.
Plot: So there are 2 super humans, the boy and the girl. The boy and the girl are the exact same age. Born on the same second and same minute. They are connected and they feel the connection. They have dreams about each other constantly. When they are both 18 they figure out about there powers. Due to this they become famous instantly. When they see each other on the news they instantly recognize each other. They meet up, and ect. (I don’t wanna ruin the whole story)

Would you read it? I know it’s not ideal with the cc situation but I am a huge fan of diversity and I need that to be spread lol. Okay thankssss!

4 Likes

I would totally read this!! This is AMAZING!! You’re great at coming up with ideas. :star_struck:

3 Likes

oh my god this honestly has made my day I thought this plot would be too cliche :frowning: tysmmmm

2 Likes

Yes, I would!!

2 Likes

Tysmmmm :sob:

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

Hey, @Addivi101 if you saw this book with this description would you read it?

Lily lives in a world where everyone gets tested whether or not they have powers. The government says that it is to keep the world in balance, but truth uncovered, it is only for them to control your powers. However, when Lily got tested for her powers, she was told that she doesn’t have any. Little do they know, Lily is the most powerful being listed in the entire history of power-wielders. When the time came in which the government knew about her powers, they tried to control her, but they failed…

2 Likes

omg yessss this is soooo good

2 Likes

Yeah! Cause that is the description of my first book in my book series!!! But how did think of yours?

1 Like

I was taking a bath. :joy::joy::joy: I was like what would change the worldddd ughhh then I thought of this iRobot dating thing but that’s really cliche as choices has a book about it and Cindy with her book “Lifelike” from that sprouted ideas and moved me into the super hero theme, again, too cliche. Then I rembered this shirt my bff was wearing that said “in a world of 21s be a 20” and that shirt is why I have this whole plot. I chose super advanced humans over super humans or super hero’s cause it’s less cliche.

2 Likes

Yeah. But now I have inspiration for my book so…

1 Like

Huh? Wdym haha

2 Likes

Because of your story description i now have ideas for my book lol…but we are getting off topic…so lets get back on.

1 Like

Awww tysmmm

2 Likes

Yeah.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.