Would You Read This/Does This Catch Your Attention?

SO, I’m writting a story, Tiffany, and I was wondering if this would catch your attention, and what I could do to make it look better?

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

D E S r i P t i O n :
Tiffany. How… UNFORTUNATE. This is your, what… Third “friend”? Oh, honey… Please… For once… Listen to who knows BEST…

So, if you think anything can be changed/improved, let me know!

2 Likes

I really like the style of the description but it’s really vague. Looking at the description is supposed to give you hints on what the story is about so you can decide to read it or not. This description leaves you wondering, but I feel like people wouldn’t read it because it’s just so vague

2 Likes

Ok, thank you.
I really suck at… Summing things up. But, I’ll try to fix it up.

1 Like

I really like the style of it. If you just add what the “third one” was I think that that would be enough

1 Like

Ok, good idea.

1 Like

What genre is this supposed to be?

Mystery, Drama, Adventure

1 Like

The description needs works.
I personally wouldn’t catch my attention and I love mystery and drama.

Yeah… Are you good at writting descriptions? Because it is not something I’m cabable of (at least, not well).

I’m not.
I struggled with mine for a while.
I guess as your progress with your story, it should come nature to you.

1 Like

Yeah. Yeah, you’re right.

Everything is awesome except the description
It should be more eye catching

1 Like

Also, in the small cover, I don’t know if you meant to do this or not but the letter ‘A’ is missing in dangerous, I don’t know if it was supposed to be like that but I’m just pointing that out. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

If you need a description, this thread might be able to help you :wink::

1 Like

For the cover, try adding a black fog/aura around the girl in the middle to add contrast.

1 Like

If you want, I can help you out with the description.

Really? That would really help.