Would You Read This Episode?

I have been working on a story called Oasis (or The Artist On Broadmore Avenue).

So, first off, it has two names because, a.) I liked both, and b.) I liked how Birdman (or The Unexepected Virtue Of Ignorance) had two titles; one describing the movie overall, and one with a more precise approch.

The first MC (Jyotsna, pronouced Jos-Nah), is Indian, born in Greenland. She is 27.
The other MC (Chance), is French, and also born in Greenland. He is 28.
No, you don’t pick the gender of the MC, they’re just the two main people in the story, and you’ll mostly be playing as Jyotsna.

THERE IS NO CC

Onto the Cover/Description:

Cover

Description
When Jyotsna moves back to the freezing winters in Greenland from the glowing, sunny days in India, what awaits the artist? Projects, painting and… love?

Let me know what you think!

Thanks <3

3 Likes

I would read it :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Np

1 Like

I would.

I would read this!

1 Like

funny it is greenland, that is diffrent, are you from greenland?

1 Like

No, I wanted it to be somewhere colder. And I guess because there aren’t many stories in Greenland.

1 Like

Moved this thread to the Share Feedback section since the Op is looking for users to share feedback. For more info on where to correctly create threads on the forums please review our forum tutorial. Thanks. :smiley:

2 Likes

okay. i hope you study up on the country

1 Like

I don’t even think Indian readers can pronounce that name. Maybe give an easier one? I have never really even heard of an Indian named that way.

2 Likes

I can confirm. I had to look it up. The English alphabet is hard enough for Indian names without the names being difficult to pronounce too haha xD

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.