Would you read this? || Game

Hello, so this is a game and it’s pretty simple.
Share your story below (just the cover and description) and the person below has to comment “Yes” or “No” and why, then they share their story, e.t.c.
(You can do over 1 story if you have)

DO NOT STEAL COVERS OR STORIES.

I’ll start.

Read_Between_The_Lines_XH_posterThumb_u8OC1wOozS
Credit: @butterscotchblue

Story Title: Read Between The Lines
Description: In the backstage of a literacy club, are two complete opposite bookworms bound to fall in love. [INK]

12 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

I think the story sounds cool, but the description doesn’t give a whole lot of information.

Sounds cool, though. So, yeah, I’d give it a shot. :smiley:
Thanks for the tag :slight_smile:
BlindDateCoverArt1
Story Title: Bind Date
Description: Valeria’s mom sets her up on a blind date, what could go wrong? When Valeria is forced on a date with a face from the past, can they forget their history and move forward?

2 Likes

It sounds pretty intriguing, I’d definitely give it a shot!

Story Title: The Storm’s Oracle
Desc: The kingdom of Zulrya is hit by a crisis. Despite Jordyn about to rule the throne, will she be able to save Zulrya from itself, or is everything not as it appears? [Limelight, CC]

1 Like

Aw, thanks! It’s a little bit of everything, there’s rom-com-drama :smiley: There are 4 episodes currently (about to publish ep 5 when you get to see just how petty anger can make Noah lolAlso, your story looks awesome! I’m doing some reviews for a couple people but I’ll definitely add your story to my list when I get a chance to read-read stories :smiley:

@MiyakoMiyu That cover is beautiful! and the story sounds super neat!

2 Likes

Thank you! I made it myself :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This sounds interesting! Do you have a link ? Or is it not published yet?

2 Likes

Who are you referring to?

1 Like

My art was made for me. I can’t draw a circle :joy:

@Hazeo No problem. It looks really cool :smiley:

2 Likes

I really love your cover! Though it does look a bit narrow, maybe if it was more fitted to a small cover? (Like horizontally) so we could see the characters more?

1 Like

Also if you’re talking about the original story in the original post, It’s not out yet. I plan on writing it after I release The Storm’s Oracle, which has a long way to go :relaxed: Right now I’m just creating and collecting art for the story because I want to write it well, and make them seem like actual characters. The story “Read Between The Lines” takes place in Seattle, Washington.

1 Like

It’s sized to fit both the large and small covers so it looks narrow on here but in app it fits nicely. :smiley:

1 Like

Ah, okay then that’s good! I’d definitely read your story as a R4R but The Storm’s Oracle (and Read Between the Lines) isn’t published yet. Though I did just finish the 11th chapter of The Storm’s Oracle today. None of it is published yet, as I want to publish it when I complete all of the chapters (26 including ending + bonus) so I can publish it on a schedule.

1 Like

thanks for taging me :joy: :relaxed:

Story Title- Memory Lost
Description- Lyle lost her memory while saving another person and her bravery turns the spotlight onto her. Little does she know, there’s someone watching her from the shadow
CC, 2 endings, 1LI
:hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

That’s a smart idea. Blind Date is a short story (only 6 episodes.) I’ve written ep 5 and am waiting on my beta to nit-pick it to death (in a good way- she catches all my little mistakes and things that I miss from watching a scene over and over. :joy:) and I’m working on ep 6 while I’m waiting on approvals :smiley:

1 Like

Woops I forgot to reply to you :joy: I meant you

1 Like

It sounds interesting, but honestly the lack of punctuation in the description is a bit confusing, (periods and commas) and it makes it a bit hard to read. Other than that it sounds very wholesome and I’d love to read it once I publish my story! :sparkling_heart:

Little_Raven_LL_posterThumb_z9FMnUikEN
(DO NOT STEAL)

Story Title: Little Raven
Desc: After having a bad day at work, you cast your eyes up at the sky and mutter,
“Someone. Please, please help me.” Little did you know, it would change your life. [Limelight, CC]

@ColeCatalyst Yes, I agree! My sister told me about it, and I think more people should start doing the same. For one, you can check for errors without being rushed and accustomed to a schedule. Two, backgrounds and overlays will be approved, meaning if you were in the middle of writing the next three chapters and a background gets rejected you won’t have to spend another week waiting on review. Three, you can work on other stories without being stressed that you have to sit down and write over 1000+ code for each episode. It just saves so much time.

3 Likes

This is what I plan on doing with my next story. Blind Date was my first story and I feel like I’ve learned and improved a lot on coding and all that. I want to have several episodes finished before i start to publish. Tbh, I didn’t think anyone would like my story enough to read it but I’ve gotten really positive feedback on it. It’s motivating to see that people like your work. My next story will have a much darker overall theme :joy: Blind Date was meant to be a rom/com/drama story. :joy:

1 Like

Haha, tell me about it. One of my stories (I have MANY stories) has the MC (Half Italian Half Brazillian) as a criminal (she sells people’s information) and all of it takes place in Michigan. I actually really like the plot, because it happens in a place where nobody would suspect. It’s called “When Flowers Bloom”, referring to the characters as “flowers” and them “blooming” is showing their true colors which some may not be so bright and pretty.

Again, unpublished. But When Flowers Bloom is a sequel to When Roses Bleed (unpublished) and I have both of them written from 1st episode to the last, dialogue, and everything in between on Google Docs. Including The Storms Oracle.

1 Like

lol I’ve been thinking up a murder/mystery/cyber-stalking type story and want to write it from 4 different perspectives (each of the 4 MCs) and have a quiz at the beginning to pick who’s perspective you read from.

1 Like