Would you read this if I made it

Okay so this idea just popped into my head…
Would you read a series of oneshots having twists on Cliches?
What I mean by oneshot is that every episode is a new character and story.
Example
Your party bff is not as innocent as she seems.
In this episode after the MC and bff go to a party the bff leaves her alone with “hot dude” (they always do) and we see a scene where the bff walks into her room and see that she has been planning to get rid of the MC.
Basically making fun of Cliches

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I wouldn’t because I’ve seen many of these before, no offense.

1 Like

None taken
I’ve never seen one before :joy::joy:

1 Like

I use to always want to make one of these but for me it would be too much work, but I would definitely read this if you made it!

2 Likes

Thanks lol
I get that I take long breaks to figure out what I want to do.

1 Like

i think you could turn this into something really good. maybe if you spice it up & make it different then it’ll stand out. for example, usually these types of stories would go under drama, but what if you did things differently, added more ‘scary’ events & turned it into a horror story? i’ve never seen any story like this in the horror section so i believe it would stand out more.

more ideas: throughout the story the mc gets threat messages, warnings, signs, and the feeling of being stalked. you never expected the strange activities we’re coming from your ‘best friend’. at the very end, you find out the truth and she tries to kill you.

but this is all coming from me brainstorming lol, no pressure if you don’t want to. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh my lol
This sounds good I was planning originally as like a comedy.
But this is good

1 Like

haha, i’m glad you think so! i don’t want you to feel pressured into using my idea but you’re welcomed to do so. ((:

good luck! & if you ever wanna talk about it more feel free to text me.

1 Like

I would read it!

1 Like

I would definitely love to read a story on cliche one shots ! :joy:

1 Like

Remind me if you publish this! it sounds really interesting!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.