Would you read this—— is it too cliche?

Hey, Episodians! I have a question about my story… so I’m going to put the story summary and I want to know would you read it? Is it too cliche?

You have been an assassin for many years, and you have no problem killing people; because you don’t know them. But what happens when you have to get to know your victim? CC, choices matter

7 Likes

Yes, I would read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

ID READ iT!! :joy:

1 Like

@Ayu @xetic okay, but do you think it’s cliche in any way? Because I feel like it’s kind of an overused plot… :woman_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

It type is overused but I love cliches, you can always add your uniqueness to it which won’t make it cliche and that’s what writings about: being creative.

okay thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

I live for assasin and gang cliche’s on episode :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:joy::joy:

@xetic @amyV @Ayu do any of you know any way I could make it less cliche…? I’m not creative at all

2 Likes

Ofc describe why she became an assassin have a backstory…maybe she needs to help a family member. Here’s an idea her mom has cancer and she really needs the money to help her out. Her dad died of Cancer as well and she wasn’t gonna let that happen to her mother. She applied to every job there was. She never got accepted. She had the experience but when it came to interviews she said a lil too much like when they asked why she signed up for this job she would reply because I need the money why else :roll_eyes: and she would get fired when she didn’t even get accepted in the first place. Her brother Was an assassin and he lived with their mom and her as well. He decided to teach her the basics and help her out since they needed the money so badly since their mom was going into chemotherapy and it cost a lot. Days and days passed by she finally started getting the hang of it. Sure she was making enough money but she would be in a lot of life or death situations. She teamed up with her brother/sister and together they were the masked /siblings example like Silvano siblings or Delarenzo twins something like that

3 Likes

well she said everything :joy:

2 Likes

if you want it to be romance also, make sure you build the romance slowely! so no love at first sight!

1 Like

yeah I hate when people write romance stories and in like the second episode they’re like “we’re getting married” I’m just like wtf kinda story is this-

2 Likes

woah that’s a lot- and it’s very good lol :joy:

1 Like

exactly! it’s just not realistic! it’s like the author is to lazy to make a real romance between the characters!

1 Like

Yeah, they’re either lazy :roll_eyes: or they just never learned how to develop relationships realistically lol

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

:joy: ty

1 Like