Would you read this kind of a story?

I’m fairly new to coding, so I am learning how to use few features as I go.
Would you guys still read a story without too many complicated coded overlays and other things?
I like my plot and I want to keep working on the story, but when I read few stories on the app I start feeling really inferior cause of the advanced directing and coding used.

1 Like

most people pick a good plot over good directing. Personally, as long as there is choices and characters is not doing a lot glitch been in wrong places turning wrong way and such I am fine.

you are in no rush to publish your story so if you dont think its ready or good enough make it better before you do. A lot of new writers is so busy publish there a story that they publish one full of mistakes and they say sorry for it being bad (if you know it bad then why did you publish it ) you dont get more readers just because you publish it before it ready. you do because its good so wait to its ready.

3 Likes

You can always ask for help to someone who knows how advanced coding!

1 Like

Thank you, I will definitely keep this in mind! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yes, I do that whenever I can, but I just don’t want to give away too much of my story, so I’m trying to learn it all myself, which is a little overwhelming right now :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Well if you ever need an explanation about anything, I’m here!

1 Like

As long as the plot is good and the directing isn’t awful, I don’t think people will mind :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Yep, I’d read a story like that, to me, the plot is the most important part of a story and as long as the directing doesn’t have so many mistakes, i can still enjoy :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.