Would you read this?like dont lie

Hey so I wanted to know if anyone would read a story with no cc/limited cc?

1 Like

Unless features are extremely mismatched or something I generally don’t care.

Genre can also influence it, like I may look for it romance but don’t in horror or thriller.

2 Likes

yeah that’s the thing it’s a romance/lgbtq

I mean like if YOU like how your characters look then don’t add Cc or unlimited Cc. But if U do want to add unlimited CC, then you can. Like would you want the readers to change ur main characters skin tone or something? Cuz in this story called Plus One by Crush, she does unlimited CC for her characters. The only thing that you can’t change is their skin tones. So as I said if you like how ur characters look then add CC, and for unlimited CC then you can.

• Though I like seeing how authors make their characters because no hate having CC makes me bored because I want to get straight to the story.
2 Likes

thank you I may just add limited bc I don’t want her skin changed

2 Likes

Yes, I would read a story without CC :smile:

2 Likes

I would!

2 Likes

I don’t mind no cc at all. I’m currently making a new story and it doesn’t have any cc :smiley:

2 Likes

I would, I’ve read and enjoyed stories with no CC in the past.

2 Likes

Not having CC bugs me sometimes because everyone has their own tastes and visions for their characters but they don’t always allow for what the reader would want to envision.
However, I have included limited CC in draft stories before.
If there’s certain aspects, like hair, eye or skin colour then do limited CC.

1 Like

I am honestly tired of CC characters all the time. Whether limited or full CC. I would gladly read a stot with NO CC at all. U vision your characters how u want them to be. 100%. When ppl keep on asking for CC it gets really annoying and it makes the author upset. So, you do what u want to do and not what others want. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.