Would you read this? (Mystery story)

I have been writing on a story for about 6 months now but had lost motivation and moved on to my other stories, now I have decided to restart it from fresh and work on it again. Does this story catch your attention?
The story will be in Limelight.

Claire will go to whatever length to find out what happened to her sister after she mysteriously disappears, but after attempting to reopen her sisters case, she will come up empty-handed. Until Dean, a federal agent, approaches her and requests a favor.

Please let me know what you think, thanks guys. :smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely. But I recommend not worrying about what others think. As long as you enjoy the story (and writing it), that’s all that matters. Don’t focus on the reads. Good luck on your story!

4 Likes

Thank you! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Yes, I think it sounds like a great premise and I agree with the other person. If you like it, that’s all that matters.

1 Like

Totally, hun!! As long as you don’t force yourself to write (again), everything is fine. :blush: And as @TeamPhilsinski says it right, don’t worry what others think, as long as you enjoy (writing) the story, that’s all that matters. :wink:

1 Like

I think it sounds like it has a good hook and the potential to lure readers. However, I would suggest a small edit to your description. It’s a bit over wordy.

Maybe try something more direct, something like:

Claire’s willing to do whatever it takes to find her missing sister, but with the case officially closed, her attempts to reopen it fall on deaf ears, at least until a Federal Agent offers her a deal.

(Just off the top of my head as an example)

4 Likes

Thanks A-W!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Its sounds a lot better!

2 Likes

No problem, best of luck with the story!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.