Would you read this story? [ fantasy, romance, with werewolves and kitsune ]

Heyyo!

asdfghjkl; i’m probably getting myself into too many stories, but hey! I already had this one WIP from a contest (that I never entered) so I thought I’d give a pitch a shot.

I can’t give away much, but it’d be a lesbian romance between Caoimhe (pronounce Kiva), an werewolf, and a Kitsune (name still not decided; she will be Japanese).

I can’t give away too many details, but it’d be a more light-hearted story, with coming-of-age themes. Plus, it’d encorporate some interesting cultures! Caoimhe coming from a heavily Irish-based pack of werewolves (they speak Gaelic, have very traditional Irish names, etc), and the other coming from a Japanese family unit of Kitsune (also speaking Japanese, among other things).

Still a work in progress, so things are subject to change, but the Irish werewolf and Kitsune themes are most definitely not going anywhere. c:

Kitsune are like were-cats, right?
Well. I’m a big fan of cats so sign me up. c:

I think it sounds like an interesting and sweet story and I gotta appreciate the diversity.
:star2:

Kitsune is actually the Japanese word for fox! In folklore, though, they’re foxes with the ability to shapeshift into humans (and they can have up to nine tails - the more they have, the wiser, more powerful, etc. they are).

Sorry to burst your kitty-bubble!

oo that makes sense since baby foxes are sometimes called kits.
Although I am very disappointed about your story’s lack of cats…
…I’d still definetly read it!

This sounds fantastic!!! I would so check it out. Love the ability to learn about different cultures and especially love the paranormal romance aspect!

Did you say kitsune? I looove kitsune. May I date him/her? :heart_eyes:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: