Would you read this story?!

Too Close For Comfort, LL, 8 chapters, mystery/romance:
You’re about to move into your first college apartment but then there’s a murder! What will happen when you move in with your hot neighbor? Will you catch the killer?
Leave feedback below xo

• I would!
  • Not my kinda thing.

0 voters

3 Likes

Interesting and cool idea. I think this can be a great story! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It sounds really good! Just make sure no ones get pregananant! :joy:

2 Likes

just dont make it cliche

3 Likes

sounds like a pretty good idea just try not to make it too stereotypical and give it fun twists :smile:

2 Likes

that’s exactly what i don’t want to do so i won’t ahah

3 Likes

yep! there’s a huge twist :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think it’ll be a good story but the description seems a little squished, it just sounds like you’re trying to fit as much as possible into it, if you get what I mean. And it sounds a bit cliche, no offense. Try use some “spice” into it to make it sound different from the rest.

Best of luck on your story xx

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not too keen on the description myself. It’ll probably change… any ideas on a good one?
As for cliche, I want it to be cliche. Just not over the top, you know? I feel like the best stories are cliche with a twist and tbh I have a big plot! Thanks for the advice x

1 Like

Try something like:

A murder had just struck. You’ve been forced to move in with the hot neighbor next door - Can you catch the culprit, or will you fall into their bloody clutches?

It’s not really great, but I think you should look into top stories and take inspiration from other authors.

2 Likes

thank you!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.