Would you read this? The Last Christmas

Cindy DuClaire has everything a Fredrick Andrews girl could want: straight A’s, the perfect boyfriend, and a coveted spot in exclusive the Chestershire House. But on the first night of Christmas vacation, a blizzard traps her on campus with irresistible bad-boy Arsen Wolf.

Alone!

Instead of snuggling with her boyfriend next to a cozy fire in Vermont, she’s huddling for warmth with Arsen in Winston House.

As the snow transforms Fredrick into a winter wonderland, Cindy finds herself falling for Arsen. But someone is watching their clandestine romance unfold, someone intent on turning their holiday weekend into a nightmare…
And the once Good Girl of Chestershire House is willing to do whatever it takes to have what she wants.
Lies, Manipulation, Lust, Betrayal, and Murder.

4 Likes

Omg I would 100% read this if you make it let me know!!! What style were you thinking?

Its going to be in Limelight and I’m going to do one in Ink. It wont have choices though maybe idk yet. I’ve written 2 episode and working on the third.

2 Likes

I would read it! I definitely don’t mind story without choices please tell me when it’s published

Mmmmh… Episode three should be done in a few hours but its all about how soon Episode can approve my backgrounds and Overlays

1 Like

Bump

I would read it. :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about a story pitch. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Good to know!:grin:

1 Like