Would you really not read a story only because there is no CC or the CC is limited?

I was planning after finishing my current story. That I will have no CC for my upcoming one. Or it may be limited as people can change hair style not colour and only change (lips colour). Because CC prevents me from making full body overlays. So what do you think guys? Would you not read a story for that?

5 Likes

Personally, I dislike CC.
I don’t have a problem reading stories without CC or limited CC. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I personally would still read the story regardless but I think some people don’t because they don’t feel like they can relate to the character then :woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

I know that’s what I’m thinking about. But they would freak out if they saw a full body overlay that doesn’t match their character lol

1 Like

Babe, you know I would read it cause you wrote it XD
But honestly ya I would read it anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Babe you’re the sweetest haha
Thanks!! :heart::heart:

It depends
if the reader can choose their own name, than I suggest full/limited cc
but otherwise its ok. I do read stories with and without cc

3 Likes

Quite often even in stories with CC I leave the characters as they are, maybe change like 1 or 2 things if I don’t like their hair style or something, so nah I’m fine with no/limited CC

2 Likes

Some people will want CC and others will not so it will get confusing for you! Just do what you’re most comfortable with!! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for telling me!

Okay thankss

Yeah. Thankss

1 Like

The only thing I care about is the storyline, so it doesn’t bother me if there is CC, no CC or limited CC.

1 Like

I agree with the majority so far and would read it. I think most people on the forums would also agree tbh.

1 Like

I don’t really mind if the overlays don’t match I would read it regardless of the CC :blush:

1 Like

It’s kinda sad how many authors today (not saying you) feel that if they don’t add CC their story won’t do as well as it would with CC.
I took a risk and for my current story I offer no CC, occasionally there are possibilities to change the hair but nothing else. And I know a lot of people won’t read the story because of it, but it is not a YOU story, so :woman_shrugging: I don’t see the point in adding CC in a story where the reader is not the MC.
I find if you don’t allow CC you can do so much more with the directing and story-telling! And if you want to allow CC, make it limited and don’t let them change the skin tone because otherwise, you can’t even do limb overlays easily.

1 Like