Would you still read an ink story?

I’ve been working on a story for about 4 months and now that its all finished I’m ready to start directing, however there is just one problem thats holding me back. I see now alot of people are really starting to like LL. I like LL but not enough to make me use it. I guess im just afraid that no one will really read my story if I make it in ink lol. Me and my sister worked really hard on it as well. I just wanted to know from you guys would you still read an ink story ?

2 Likes

Heaps of people would

1 Like

INK is my favorite!

1 Like

I love ink

1 Like

Thank you guys :heart:

I kinda think ink is better then limelight…

1 Like

I’m an LL user but still read ink :slight_smile:
I’ve noticed a lot of LL lovers still read ink but Ink lovers won’t give LL a chance lol

3 Likes

I love ink but I read both.
I have a story in both styles. You will get a bunch of reads in INK or LL

Yup I love ink!!!

But if you want to you can actually have all the different character types in 1 story! :slight_smile:

I LOVE INK. A ton of people are guaranteed to read your story.

2 Likes

I absolutely love INK!

2 Likes

Yes! I love ink alot but there are some good stories in LL as well. At first i was hesitant to read some, but after giving it a try I found myself binge reading alot of them lol.

1 Like

I saw someone do that before, it was pretty interesting!

1 Like

Yes, @J.Miley does that!

1 Like

What story?

I LOVE ink, but I read both :hearts:

1 Like

Of course I actually like Ink more than LL.

1 Like

Lol it is a mouthful but I think Pregnant by my Twin’s Gang Leader’s Teacher something :joy::joy:

Pregnant By My Twin’s Student’s Gang Leader Dad

It’s a parody that kind of pokes fun of all the Episode cliches (along with some Hollywood catch phrases).

4 Likes

I’ve been around since the Classic days, and while Limelight is improving, I still prefer Ink.
All the stories I have planned out to write will be in Ink.
To me, Ink is more expressive.
In Limelight, the crying looks fake and the running is atrocious.
I actually considered writing my Thriller entry in Limelight, but there wasn’t the right assets needed for the story.

3 Likes