Would you still read this? 🥺

Hi everyone! I’m writing this new story called Loving Leah! The story’s about Ryan Everett, a typical high school golden boy, until he meets the mysterious Leah Lang. Would you still read my story, even if the MC’s gender is male? Also, what do you think of my plot, I know it sounds a bit cliche, but I’ll try to make it work! Also, writing tips are much appreciated!! :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I’d read it! We need more male mcs. Your plot sounds great, it does sound a little cliche but honestly i love cliche stories when they’re written right. Maybe add some comedy and unpredictable twists? I’d love to read it lemme know if you need help with anything :))

3 Likes

Thank you soo much!!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Honestly, it sounds very interesting! The amount of male mcs on episode is rare, and it’s hard to find one, that is well written, or that wants to make me keep reading. And I like a cliche story, as long as it’s done right, just how I like cliche characters done right. (I’d recommend reading ‘The Infected’. It has “cliche characters” like the bad boy, but the bad boy is one of the best written episode characters in my opinion, and he isn’t an ass to everyone.) I can also help out if you need any help or tips, or story reviewing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Please tag me when it’s out!

1 Like

Aww! Tysm!!

1 Like

Bumpy!

i dont really like romance stories or stuff like that sorry

1 Like

Okay! :blush:

1 Like

ill try it out tho!

1 Like

One of my stories to be has a male MC too

1 Like

Totally, but try to make your story peculiar and well written, cuz the plot is really common

1 Like

That’s amazing!! Pm me when you publish!!

Thank you!!

1 Like

u stoopid ofc imma read ur story even if it has a male mc

we need more male mcs :pleading_face: :fist:

1 Like

I love you, pickle!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

i love u too gummybear

ya new nickname…yk y

1 Like

Thanks it’s going to be a while yet tho :slight_smile:

By here is the general idea of it

Title: Finding Emily

After the death of your parents you made a promise to your sister to be there for her no matter what and that you’d alway protect her, but the first night she walks home alone is the night she goes missing, wrapped with guilt you’ll stop at nothing until you find her but this put your family and job on the line. Will you find her? Or will your obsession cost you everything you have.

I haven’t even planned it out yet and the description needs work but this is the general idea.

1 Like

It sounds amazing!! PM me if you need any edited art or writing help!! :heart:

1 Like

I love my new nickname!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I can’t return the favour in art scenes as my drawing is awful :joy: but I’d like to say I’m good at mini games if you need any help :wink:

1 Like