Would You Want To Read My Story?

Hey! I just published episode 4 of my story: How The Fire Started. I would love it if you read it.
Cover: How_the_fire_started_posterThumb_oaHYUKA52b
Description: Your powers awaken. Your parents are threatened Watch out. Not everyone is who they say they are. LQBGT*
Chapters: Four.
Hope you like it!
And my newly published Rewind Inc!
Cover:

Description: Ayla, Adelram, and Bella get captured. They must find a way to escape before Crimson and her evil plans come to life. Can Ayla get out with all the drama lust and jealousy?
Hope you love them both!

• Jaz :fire:

Would you like to do a r4r with me? Your story sounds very interesting!

Thank you! I would love to!

Lemme get my info…

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
I’d love to hear what you think! 3 episodes for 3 correct?

Yes that’ll be great! I’ll read yours very soon!

Same here!

r4r?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

Sure! I’ll read yours soon also!

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads @fongjoline my story called
Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first : For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 12 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

6159ef357c48bcfa80fa7f28957674a45df13bd3_1_690x389

Hey are you interested in a read for read. If so message me! Would happily check our your story

Thank you, @everyone I’ll try to read all your stories.

If you’re interested in R4R please message me!

Sorry for the wait! I don’t have anything to say about it! If I could I would give you a 100/10! Love your story and will continue reading it :grin:

Thanks so much! May I ask who you favorite character is?

Hero definitely!

I’m reading your story now! I’m on the 3rd episode and I’ll tell you when I’m done!

K thanks!

I just finished! The only thing I would say is check your script and preview your story. I really like the story idea, but I think it could use a little work. The zooms were really good and the overlay work was great! Some of the spots were messed up and I think you need someone to check your grammar because I saw a few mistakes. I wish episode 3 was longer because I that was really suspenseful.:heart: